Postnatal Yoga Classes
About Postnatal :
Postnatal Yoga class is a great way to support the body's recovery after birth. In Postnatal Yoga classes, postures, breathing techniques, and meditation offer a practice that supports healing, relaxation, and toning. Mothers may bring their babies for an experience that incorporates yoga and bonding with the baby. These classes are a wonderful way to connect with other new mothers in a supportive and healthy environment.
Postnatal classes are appropriate for women from about four to six weeks postpartum and up until about six months.
Benefits of Postnatal Yoga
• Strengthens the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
• Releases tension in shoulders and neck muscles
• Helps to improve posture
• Decreases overall stress and promotes relaxation
• Rejuvenates the mind and increases energy
• Provides and opportunity to connect with other mothers
• Creates a safe environment to bond with baby
Have you recently had a baby and looking to get back to a gentle exercise? Were you doing Prenatal while pregnant and would love to get back to the mat? Postnatal at YogaLou is just for you..
Postnatal classes at YogaLou
Book your place as places are limited.
Contact YogaLou for more details.